Aramark's Step Up to Leadership Program - Retail Internship - Crater Lake National Park
Come live work and play at one of the most beautiful locations on the planet. Crater Lake Hospitality (CLH) has a number of aggressive sustainability goals (including goals in waste diversion, energy conservation, and water conservation) and is looking to support those efforts through this pilot internship program. Come join our team at Crater Lake Hospitality and enjoy easy access to beautiful hiking and camping. Activities with the team also include trips to Bend and Medford as well as horseback riding and river floats.
We’re looking for the new dreamers and doers to join our Step Up to Leadership (S2L) Internship Program! This internship program targets motivated college underclassmen and rising seniors currently enrolled in a 4 year university, who are eager to gain business and leadership experience. The S2L program is designed to provide the tools & resources you’ll need to successfully learn our business and position yourself to be considered for our full-time leadership development program, post-graduation.
A paid 10-12 week experience
- Career readiness training & coaching
- Direct engagement with peers, mentors & managers
- Professional network & personal brand development
- Structured career path conversations and learnings in preparation for potential full-time program placement.
- Currently enrolled in an accredited undergraduate program at a 4-year college or university - All majors welcomed; Eligible candidates must be graduating after August 2023.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by Aramark for this position now or in the future.
- Aramark does not offer housing with the exception of our remote Aramark Destinations locations.