Commercial Laundry Mechanic
We offer free entrance to Universal Orlando Theme Parks, SeaWorld Orlando, and Busch Gardens Tampa Bay including guest passes to share with Friends & Family and a discounted Travel Program for all benefit eligible positions. Additional benefits include: a free meal for every shift, Uniforms, Tuition Reimbursement, 401K, and Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance.
Once you are a part of our team, the growth opportunities are endless through our GREAT Internal Promotion Program.
- Previous experience with Chicago, Milnor, and Jensen laundry equipment preferred.
- Basic English language communication skills in reading/writing and speaking in order to complete logs, read blueprints and mechanical drawings, communicate with co-workers and fully comprehend job assignments safely.
- Basic trade mathematical skills.
- Strong mechanical background with minimal 2-3 years’ hands on experience in maintenance related activity.
- Ability to bend, stoop and lift up to 75 lbs. repetitively.
- Requires full availability including days, nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Performs technical work in the maintenance, repair, replacement, and installation of laundry equipment, commercial washers, dryers, conveyors, ironers, folders, boilers and steam press.
- Good knowledge of electrical systems, computers control systems and components, pneumatic and hydraulic controls and systems boiler and steam distribution and return, air conditioning and the maintenance and repair of all.
- Good knowledge of OSHA safety procedures and regulations.
- Good knowledge of utility and sewer systems associated with Laundry operations.
- Prepares records and reports describing procedures, action taken, and recommended solutions.
- Other duties as assigned.