Engineer II - Loews Hotels Universal Orlando
We offer free entrance to Universal Orlando Theme Parks, SeaWorld Orlando, and Busch Gardens Tampa Bay including guest passes to share with Friends & Family and a discounted Travel Program for all benefit eligible positions. Additional benefits include: a free meal for every shift, Uniforms, Tuition Reimbursement, 401K, and Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance.
Once you are a part of our team, the growth opportunities are endless through our GREAT Internal Promotion Program.
- Previous hotel maintenance experience preferred.
- Basics English language communication skills.
- Basic carpentry, electrical and plumbing knowledge required.
- Strong mechanical background with minimal 2-3 years’ hands on experience in maintenance related activity.
- Valid Florida Driver License preferred.
- Ability to bend, stoop and lift up to 75 lbs. repetitively.
- Requires full availability including days, nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Responsible for preventative maintenance, daily repairs, and Meeting Room, Guest Room, Food & Beverage Outlets, Public Space and Back of house maintenance requests.
- Troubleshooting and repairing malfunctions in electrical/mechanical/plumbing systems and basic carpentry/painting/flooring/ceiling work.
- Conducting ongoing room preventive maintenance program.
- Other duties as assigned.