Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Are you ready to make it happen at Mondelēz International?
Become one of our Sales Associates by establishing and maintaining rapport with key store individuals while providing outstanding customer service, maximizing sales, conducting effective planning & order-writing; as well as supporting and completing activities such as merchandising displays and partnering up with nationally recognized customers such Walmart, Kroger, Meijer, Target and more. Become an ambassador of world-famous brands like Oreo, Ritz, belVita, Chips Ahoy, Triscuit among other delicious industry-leading snacks.
- Carry out instore visits according to Mondelez’ visit method, ensuring Nabisco leading brands are well represented, stocked and maintained through the implementation of Mondelēz’ guidelines.
- Ensure Sales Representative’s negotiations with store managers are being followed and communicate any issues with Mondelēz management team.
- Follow the daily route planning prepared by the operations team to ensure the most efficient instore service.
- Represent Mondelēz International in front of in store employees and work closely with sales representative to optimize visibility of Mondelez products on shelves and the construction of promotional displays.
- Enhance seasonal sales, seasonal displays, and new product launches.
- Work in conjunction with the Merchandisers to ensure inventory is fully stocked, rotated and presentable at all times.
What you can expect from us:
This position offers a comprehensive medical, dental and vision benefit package, in addition to paid vacation, holidays, 401(k) match and Employee Assistance Program benefits. Along with a competitive compensation package, the Sales Associate position is eligible to participate in an incentive program. Mondelez International also offers a company vehicle, which includes a gas card and vehicle maintenance program.
Who is a good fit?
- Be at least 18 years of age, have a valid driver's license.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- College degree preferred.
- Live within 50 miles range from the primary location: Fort Wayne, I.
- Schedule availability required: Flexible schedule required, early morning to afternoon shift.
- Must be open to relocation, outside of region, and outside of state, as necessary
- Ability to perform hard work in a fast-paced work environment and to meet the defined physical activities like repetitive lifting bending, and carrying up to 25 lbs., occasionally over 50 lbs., pushing & pulling over. This includes physically moving our products from the stock rooms and stocking the store’s shelves.
- Ability to Identify opportunities to use promotional and merchandising techniques to develop and support customer relations; as well as creativity to generate ideas and solutions that capitalize on opportunities to benefit customers and Mondelēz International
- Previous retail / grocery experience is a plus.