2023 Tax Associate - International Tax
CohnReznick has an exciting career opportunity on our International Tax team in the New York, New York office. We are looking for an Associate to join our team.
If you are:
- A highly dedicated professional with impressive credentials and driven by new challenges and growth opportunities
- A team player who believes in providing world-class client service and interested in becoming immersed in various industries
- Looking for a work environment that values and promotes camaraderie, collaboration and giving back to the community
Look ahead. Imagine more. And consider joining the CohnReznick team.
- Endless opportunities to contribute to one of the largest professional services firm in the US
- A unique culture that values collaboration in everything we do
- A team of professionals driven by a sense of excellence, integrity, commitment to lifelong learning, respect for one another, adaptability, and making a difference
- A network of 2,700 professionals committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace and giving back to the communities in which we live and work
- Varied career paths supported by strong professional development programs and resources
- A flexible work environment with competitive benefits
The work involves both Inbound and Outbound planning, Tax Compliance (principally international related) and Tax Due Diligence Assignments.
- M. in Tax or Master of Science in Taxation, with the successful completion of International Taxation courses. Master of Science in Taxation graduates must have 150 credits completed upon your start date and a minimum GPA of 3.0 in both your major and overall.
- Bar membership or CPA license is a must for advancement within the Firm. Prior experience in an accounting environment is a plus. This position offers a good opportunity for advancement and salary is competitive with similar size accounting firms.
- You will have the opportunity to work collaboratively with the broader CohnReznick team in delivering the highest quality service to our clients; interact directly with our clients on a regular basis to better understand and serve their needs; and grow and develop your career with support and mentoring from more experienced Certified Public Accountants in the accounting, auditing, and tax areas of the Firm, as well as through your regular participation in internal and external Continuing Professional Education programs.
Connect with us
CohnReznick is an organization committed to diversity and inclusion to drive our business results and create a better future every day for our diverse employees, clients, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. For more information, please see Equal Employment Opportunity Posters Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Persons with Disabilities Employment is subject to verification of pre-screening tests, which may include background check and credit check
If you are an individual with a disability in need of assistance at any time during our recruitment process, please contact us at CRaccommodation@cohnreznick.com Please note: This email address is reserved for individuals with disabilities in need of assistance and are not a means of inquiry about positions or application statuses.
CohnReznick does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters unless such recruiters are currently engaged by CohnReznick Talent Acquisition Team by way of a written agreement to provide candidates for a specified opening. Any employment agency, person or entity that submits an unsolicited resume does so with the understanding that CohnReznick will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion without any fee owed to the submitting employment agency, person or entity.