Student Internship: Human Resources (Academic Credit) - Remote position
New York Habitat (http://www.nyhabitat.com) is a successful international real estate and travel agency specialized in the furnished rental, bed and breakfast, and vacation rental markets in New York, Paris, London and the South of France.
Check with your school's Internship Coordinator BEFORE accepting the hiring offer to determine if this position satisfies the criteria for receiving academic credit.
About your Internship at New York Habitat:
New York Habitat is looking for a dedicated student and team player to join our HR team. Our main goal is to share our expertise with motivated individuals and current undergraduate or graduate students interested in learning more about human resources management.
New York Habitat offers our interns a well-designed training program where they will learn the ins and outs of both international real estate and human resources. We encourage our interns to share their ideas each week in order to develop new projects with the company.
At New York Habitat:
- You will assist the HR Manager in day-to-day HR duties and tasks
- You will be involved in the recruiting, interviewing, and hiring process
- You will learn advanced screening and research methods to identify ideal profiles
- You will document human resources actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records
- You will have the opportunity to learn and participate in various aspects of human resources management
- You are a current student majoring in human resources or business
- You are available at least 15 hours a week and have a flexible schedule
- You have excellent writing/communication skills in English
- You are thorough, trustworthy, and give attention to detail
- You have a strong desire to pursue a career in the human resources field or similar field
- You have outstanding customer service skills
- Academic credit is mandatory
- You are able to work remotely
If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit your application through our job opportunities page: https://nyhabitat.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=218
In your cover letter, please indicate your start date and length of time you are willing to commit to the internship.
Want to Learn More?
Find us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/newyorkhabitat
Join our conversation on Twitter: http://twitter.com/newyorkhabitat
Follow us on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/nyhabitat/
We also have great informative videos on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/newyorkhabitat