We are looking for experienced Line Cooks!
This individual should be skilled, organized, and creative. We are looking for someone who is able to work as a team player and understands instruction. In addition to the cooking process, great communication and organizational skills are paramount.
The ideal candidate would have attention to detail and should be able to maintain a clean work environment while preparing, cooking, and arranging food. We pride ourselves in our exceptional food quality and ingredients, and we expect the individual to carry out those brand standards.
Responsibilities of a Line Cook:
● Maintaining a sanitized and well-organized kitchen.
● Preparing workstations for cooking.
● Preparing and maintaining kitchen equipment.
● Checking the quality of the ingredients.
● Preparing cooking ingredients using various techniques.
● Cooking food using various culinary techniques.
● Arranging food and ensuring appealing presentation.
- Evening Availability
- Prior experience as a cook
- Skilled in operating kitchen equipment
- Skilled in various cooking techniques
- Know and follow sanitation procedures
- Showcase teamwork and communication skill
- Showcase great organizational skills
- Able to multitask and act quickly
The Cake Bake Shop offers a comprehensive benefits package to all full-time employees who regularly work at least 30 hours per week. Some of the benefits include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401k Matching
- Paid Time Off
- Discounts on Retail, Desserts, and F&B