SAP iXp Intern- Brand Insights
About the SAP Internship Experience Program
The SAP Internship Experience Program is SAP’s global, strategic, paid internship program that provides university students with opportunities to find purpose in their careers.
Three reasons to intern at SAP
1.Culture of collaboration: meet with mentors, make new friends across the globe and create a thriving personal network.
2.Project-driven experience: gain cross-functional skills from our virtual and in-person learning sessions, diverse subject matter experts, and project deliverables.
3.Gain visibility: with SAP Internship Experience Program in your title, you’ll have a global network of SAP leaders, entrepreneurs and career development opportunities at your fingertips.
What you’ll do:
Position title: SAP iXp Intern – Brand Insights
Expected start date to end date: June 2023- November 2023
The ideal candidate for our insights intern role within our brand research subject matter area will be an enthusiastic graduate-level student of marketing or marketing research with an aptitude for qualitative and/or quantitative research.This candidate will apply curiosity and analytical rigor to further SAP’s understanding of brand, audience and market dynamics. The insights intern will gain project-driven experience, expand their knowledge of primary and secondary research tools, develop business communication skills and advanced their experience in applied insights.
What you bring:
We’re looking for someone who takes initiative, perseveres, and stay curious. You like to work on meaningful innovative projects and are energized by lifelong learning.
• Gain educational or working experience in brand and marketing research or related roles, including research design, project management and analysis – qualitative or quantitative
• Project-driven experience which demonstrates an ability to analyze data and articulate insights with compelling written and verbal communications
• Interest in business, technology and data-driven decision making
• Learn new tools and skills for analysis, collaboration and communication
• A proactive and curious mindset, with enthusiasm to operate in a collaborative, agile and global environment
• Accountability to manage and meet project timelines
• Clear, compelling written and verbal communications skills
• Experience in enterprise software or technology is a plus, but not required
• Marketing Analytics or Marketing research is a plus
Meet your team
SAP Marketing roles are responsible for translating our business strategy into marketing strategies to drive our growth goals.The Brand Strategy team within the Brand and Awareness Marketing organization directs and manages the brand fundamentals including what the SAP brand stands for. Specifically, we are responsible for brand architecture and naming, brand research and metrics, as well as brand narrative and messaging.