Financial Services Representative Internship
About this Position:
Each representative Intern will be shadowing a representative both in the office and in the field. This is a flexible/hybrid role depending on the location of the student. Most training will be completed via Zoom and other virtual formats. If located in Indianapolis, we will do some in-person training at our office.
What you'll learn:
- Obtain a State-Specific Life Insurance license
- Pass SIE exam - Series 6 & 63 Investment license (if time permits)
- Create & implement a marketing strategy
- Learn how to qualify and prospect for potential clients
- Effective ways to teach/present to a client and ask appropriate questions
- Gathering and inputting financial data to analyze a client's needs
- Creating client proposals for budgeting, debt payoff, insurance & investment programs
- Presentation, management & leadership skills
All licenses obtained are transferable and belong to the intern/representative. There will be some licensing expenses, which will be discussed during the interview process.
The internship start/end dates are flexible. Qualified interns may also have the opportunity to transition to a full-time representative position upon graduation.
- Strong People Skills
- Teaching/Training Skills
- Passion for helping others
All interns/representatives of Primerica Financial Services are independent contractors, not employees of Primerica. This will be a primarily commission-based role. Both pay and the training/licensing process will be discussed during the interview process.
Students must be a permanent resident or have a green card/work authorization. A student on an F1 or H1B visa or OPT status is NOT able to work with us in this internship due to licensing requirements. We apologize for any inconvenience or disappointment.
Primerica is one of the largest marketers of financial products in North America and is looking for people who want to succeed. We offer an excellent educational system to teach you our business, a comprehensive support network, and competitive products that are highly desirable to most consumers. Our Mission is to help families earn more income, become debt-free, properly protected, and financially independent.
Here is a link to my website with a video explaining how we help our clients: https://www.livemore.net/chaseeaton
If you're interested in meeting after watching, feel free to schedule some time for an introductory Zoom meeting in addition to submitting your resume on here!