Senior Java Springboot Developer
Infosys is seeking a Senior Java Springboot Developer. This position’s primary responsibility will be to provide technical expertise and coordinate for day to day deliverables for the team. The chosen candidate will assist in the technical design of large business systems; builds applications, interfaces between applications, understands data security, retention, and recovery. The role holder should be able to research on technologies independently to recommend appropriate solutions & should contribute to technology-specific best practices & standards; contribute to success criteria from design through deployment, including, reliability, cost-effectiveness, performance, data integrity, maintainability and scalability; contributes expertise on significant application components, program languages, databases, operating systems, etc., and guides/mentors the team during the build and test phases.
Role Designation: Technology Lead - US
Candidate must be located within commuting distance of Atlanta, GA or work remotely from anywhere within the US initially and be willing to relocate to the area within 3 months. This position may require relocation and /or travel to project location.
U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
- At least 4 years of Information Technology experience.
Must have skills and experiences:
- Good hands-on experience in Core Java, Spring Boot, Spring Core, Micro services, Gradle, GCP.
- Good experience in architecting and implementing fault tolerant, highly available microservices.
- Should have experience in testing frameworks like JUnit or TestNG with Mocking frameworks.
- Should have SQL knowledge and have the experience writing database scripts using DDL or queries using DML.
- Experience in Agile scrum software development process.
- Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment.
- Strong Analytical skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment.
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email, or face to face. Travel may be required as per the job requirements.
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over four decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
Infosys is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, spouse of protected veteran, or disability.”