Summer Intern, Global Partnerships - Research
As a Global Partnerships Research Intern, you will have the opportunity to work with our highly energetic and creative teams and gain hands-on experience and exposure in how we do market and consumer research to inform our sales and activation teams on how best to do deals. You will do analysis and prepare reports that will help provide insights to our teams as they pursue our partners.
- Broad Responsibilities
- Provide support to the Global Partnerships Sales team
- Provide support to the Global Partnerships team in assisting with event preparations
- Assist with planning and execution of event day operations
- Create presentations and decks
- Research-specific Responsibilities
- Assist in the design and implementation of research projects
- Collect, analyze, and interpret sales data and market trends
- Prepare clear and concise reporting on findings
- Assist in the identification and development of new research techniques
- Collaborate with internal teams on translating insights to strategy
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills.
- Knowledge of data analysis software like Excel, SPSS, SQL, etc. is strongly preferred.
- Familiarity with research methods (ie. Surveys, experiments, observation, etc.) is strongly preferred.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment
- Experience with PowerPoint, Word, and Excel preferred
- Desire to learn more about sports and entertainment industry
- All majors welcome. Must have a curiosity about why things happen.
- Access to real-world data about what drives live events and entertainment
- Gain hands-on experience in the data business that lives within live events (you will also learn event planning, marketing initiatives, and business administration)
- Network with professionals at a global leader in live events.
- Gain knowledge of a wildly popular and compelling industry, firsthand.
- Build a platform for future career growth – inside the company or beyond.
- Gain some tangible skills on how to work with data and apply to live event strategy.
Pay Scale: $17.00 - $19.00