Summer Intern, Finance – Goldenvoice
AEG Internship Program offers a real-world experience that allows college students to learn the business of sports and live entertainment. The intern will have the opportunity to see how Goldenvoice operates behind the scenes while supporting the finance team in creating a forecasted budget for its venues and festivals.
- Assist the Finance Director with the preparation of annual budgets, while running reports using internal company systems.
- Assist in providing strategic and financial guidance to the local leadership team by performing ad hoc analyses
- Work with General Managers and Talent Buyers by giving feedback on budgets and monthly forecasts
- Highly organized, resourceful, and dependable with excellent interpersonal skills and oral and written communication skills
- AEG reserves the right to change or modify the employee’s job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. AEG may require an employee to perform duties outside his/her normal description.
- Passion for live entertainment
- Currently pursuing a degree in a relevant field such as Accounting/Finance, Business Administration, Data Analysis, etc.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, written, and communication skills
- Strong communication and time management skills
- Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Excel) preferred
- Desire to learn more about the entertainment industry
- Corporate networking
- Resume review with AEG Talent Acquisition team
Pay Scale: $17.00 - $19.00