Summer Intern, Premium Events
AEG Internship Program offers a real-world experience that allows college students to learn the business of sports and live entertainment. The Premium Events intern will have the opportunity to work with an energetic team of professionals that focuses on executing guests’ experiences at Crypto.com Arena.
- Facilitate pre-event duties and responsibilities
- Brainstorm and collaborate with departments on next season’s strategies
- Communicate with visitors prior to their arrival and during events
- Collaborate with the sales lead in enhancing guest experience strategies
- Work events as needed
- Currently pursuing a bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- Proficient in MS Office Products experience (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, Teams, etc.)
- Passion for sports and live entertainment
- Highly organized, resourceful, and dependable with excellent interpersonal skills and oral and written communication skills
- Excellent and effective verbal and written communication skills, along with heightened interpersonal skills
- Must be able to pivot with grace to accomplish prioritized tasks in a high-paced, results oriented environment
- Must be detail oriented
- Ability to multitask on various daily duties and ad-hoc assignments
- Ability to work independently and complete duties within deadlines
- Must be available during some nights and weekends to shadow management during events
- Outstanding opportunity to get an inside view across the entire AEG global portfolio: sports, entertainment districts, live music and events, arenas, clubs, and theaters.
- Resume review with AEG Talent Acquisition team
- Corporate networking
Pay Scale: $17.00 - $19.00
AEG reserves the right to change or modify the employee’s job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. AEG may require an employee to perform duties outside his/her normal description.
AEG is committed to developing a diverse workforce reflective of the marketplace and the communities in which we do business. We believe a diverse workforce is not merely an advantage; it is mandatory for any company to be successful in today's business climate.
Anschutz Entertainment Group is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any individual, employee, or application for employment on the basis of race, color, marital status, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, handicap, or any other legally protected status recognized by federal, state or local law.
This Employer is subject to the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance (FCIHO) (LAMC 189.00)