Summer Intern, Human Resources
Crypto.com Arena is seeking a Human Resources Intern. We will provide a comprehensive exposure to the responsibilities of a Human Resources professional, as well as a strong knowledge of all aspects of our venue(s) businesses. Areas of internship may include completing projects and assignments in the areas of Employment Practices and Labor Relations, Benefits and Compensation, Training and Development, Recruiting, Data Analytics and high-performance culture. All activities will be performed under close and direct supervision to support the Company policies, strategy, vision, and values of L.A. LIVE Campus/AEG Worldwide.
- Shadow professional development and training opportunities related to HRIS, recruiting & onboarding, employment law, employee relations, production HR, training & development, benefits
- Engage in HR Operations which may include; Employee Engagement, Backstage, Employee Relations, SOP’s, and Recruiting
- Gain knowledge of Human Resources management and activity coordination, working alongside internal staff
- Perform customer service functions by answering employee requests and questions
- Participate in coaching and feedback from an assigned mentor
- Brainstorm employee engagement opportunities
- Create comprehensive analytics that help to drive employee engagement
- Brainstorm company-wide announcements and templates
- Assist with other HR projects as assigned
- Currently pursuing a bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- Proficient in MS Office Products experience (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, Teams, etc.)
- Passion for sports and live entertainment
- Excellent and effective verbal and written communication skills, along with heightened interpersonal skills
- Must be motivated with a can do attitude
- Must be able to pivot with grace to accomplish prioritized tasks in a high-paced, results oriented environment
- Must be an active problem solver, instilled with a sense of urgency for projects large and small
- Must be a self-starter
- Ability to work independently and complete duties and projects with minimal direct supervision.
- Ability to multitask on various daily duties and ad-hoc assignments
- Typical commitment is 32 hours per week
- Corporate networking
- Working for a major entertainment company in a major market while gaining valuable knowledge from successful industry professionals
- Resume review with AEG Talent Acquisition team
Pay Scale: $17.00-$19.00
AEG reserves the right to change or modify the employee’s job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. AEG may require an employee to perform duties outside his/her normal description.
AEG is committed to developing a diverse workforce reflective of the marketplace and the communities in which we do business. We believe a diverse workforce is not merely an advantage; it is mandatory for any company to be successful in today's business climate.
Anschutz Entertainment Group is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any individual, employee, or application for employment on the basis of race, color, marital status, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, handicap, or any other legally protected status recognized by federal, state or local law.
This Employer is subject to the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance (FCIHO) (LAMC 189.00)