Management Trainee Operations - Winston Salem, NC
Job Description Summary
Ability to relocate to any CSL Plasma center within the states of North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia, West Virginia, Kentucky or Tennessee is REQUIRED after training is completed. Relocation assistance provided.
Please note: This is a management trainee role. If hired, you will be in this non-exempt, hourly position for approximately 6 to 7 months with the expectation that you will relocate (and receive a generous salary increase) once an Assistant Manager position has been obtained. During the course of the training, you will be required to travel to our Pinellas Park, FL and/or Las Vegas, NV training sites for approximately 5 weeks, typically 1-3 weeks at a time, for additional training purposes.
All candidates must be open to relocation (a company relocation package is provided). You are encouraged to begin considering Assistant Manager openings approximately 6 months after starting your training. After completion of training, travel will likely be required until you have secured an Assistant Manager position. If you have not applied and been promoted to an Assistant Manager position within a maximum of 9 months, CSL Plasma may assign you to a center location with the requirement to relocate. Failure to relocate or failure to complete the training program successfully as scheduled may result in demotion or termination, at CSL Plasma's sole discretion
1. Collaborate with Center Management to ensure the day-to-day activities of Center operations are compliant with Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) and applicable federal and local regulations.
2. Learn and understand all Center financial responsibilities including annual budgets and monthly financial analysis. Collaborate with Center Management in collecting and analyzing KPI’s to support continuous improvement and meet Center established production goals. Learn to collect and analyze data to maintain and improve Center quality, efficiency and profitability.
3. Assist Center Management in ensuring Center is “inspection ready” at all times and customer requirements meet the safety of donors and employees including compliance with Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) and Environmental Health and Safety (EHS) regulations.
4. Learn and understand Company SOP’s and applicable federal and local regulations, develop capabilities in performing nearly all staff tasks and duties at a proficiency level adequate for training and critiquing employees in the performance of those tasks and duties.
5. Develop skills to manage Center staff, including assisting Center Management with recruiting of staff, interviewing and selection of staff, and training of staff. Participate as witness when Center Management delivers staff counseling, including corrective actions and terminations, 45/90 day reviews and year-end performance appraisals.
6. Work with Management to understand efficient donor flow throughout the Center, identify problem areas, and advise Management of ER issues or escalated donor issues.
7. Ensure accurate recording of donor data in the electronic donor information management system as outlined in the SOPs.
8. Develop excellent customer service skills. Provide a model of good customer service to employees. Communicate openly to customers. Learn to effectively resolve customer complaints and concerns.
9. Must be able to complete leadership development program and be able to relocate within 6-7 months.
NOTE - This is NOT a remote position.
GREAT OPPORTUNITY TO BECOME A FIRST-TIME MANAGER OR TO ENHANCE EXISTING MANAGEMENT SKILLS!