Territory Account Representative - Indianapolis, IN
As a Trex Territory Account Representative you’ll support sales and merchandising initiatives at Home Depot and Lowe’s stores within your territory.
As a member of our Sales team, you’ll be helping us meet sales goals by serving as the primary contact for retailers and increasing sales associates’ product knowledge.
- Act as point of contact for retail stores within your territory and build relationships with staff.
- Offer product knowledge training to sales associates.
- Conduct how-to clinics and increase retail sales through in-store execution.
A bachelor’s degree is required along with a one-to-three years of business experience. Candidates without a degree, but with two-to-five years of outside sales experience and a proven track record of success may also be considered.
This position is ideal for a recent college graduate looking to start a career in sales.
If you’ve worked as a customer service representative or sales associate, you’re Trex material for sure.
Have experience in retail sales? You’ll fit in just fine.
WHO WE ARE
We’re the No. 1 decking brand in the world, and we’re determined to keep it that way. This is how we do it:
- Hold ourselves to relentlessly high standards.
- Focus on action and results.
- Push ourselves and each other to the next level.
- Always do the right thing.
- Prioritize quality.
- Take safety seriously.
- Never settle for second best.
If that sounds like you, keep reading.
When you join the Trex family, you’ll become part of a passionate team of self-starters who came to win and never back down.
We won’t hold your hand. You’ll need to embrace the challenge of figuring things out on your own.
Also, if you have a great idea, speak up. We want to hear it.
BENEFITS & PERKS
We believe that hard work should be rewarded. We take care of you as part of our Trex family so you can take care of yours. Here are just a few of the perks beyond the paycheck:
- Time Off - We’ll give you paid holidays and paid vacation.
- Bonuses- We know you like a good challenge. Hit your targets, and we’ll pay you extra.
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance- Choose from a variety of options. We’ll pick up a pretty generous part of the cost. Plus, you can earn lower rates through our wellness program.
- 401(k) With Company Match- Save for your retirement and we’ll match it dollar for dollar.
- Tuition Reimbursement- We’re all about pushing to the next level. When you’re ready to get the degree, we’ll pick up part of the tab.
- Training and Education- We offer dozens of options to boost your performance – both online, on-site and nearby.
- Stock Purchase Program- Invest in Trex at a discounted price.
- Employee Discount Program- We sell the world’s No. 1 decking brand. It makes sense that you’d want it at your house too, so we’ll give you a discount..
We offer leadership positions to the team members who earn them. If you’re looking to continue to grow your career or learn new things, you’ll have plenty of opportunities.