AuPair/Nanny - Summer Camp 2023
Come spend the Summer of a Lifetime in The Berkshires!
Camp Danbee is currently hiring passionate, skilled individuals to be great role models for our campers and *future campers*! We are looking for an AuPair who will spend the summer as a vital part of our camp community by caring for non-camper aged children at the camp of our leadership team.
As an AuPair, you will be the support system for Leadership Staff members' infant or toddler-aged children throughout the summer. You will work with one child and you will fill your day with swimming, gymnastics, arts & crafts, cooking, managing nap times and meal times, and more! We're looking for responsible, creative, and driven individuals who are looking for more childcare experience and are excited to be a part of the camp family.
- Previous child care/babysitting experience is required.
You will enhance your leadership, collaboration, problem-solving, and communication skills. Camp Danbee has a large leadership team to learn from, from multiple college Head Coaches to experienced professionals across the education, outdoor recreation, and sports industries.
- Salary starts at $2100 for a Freshman in college and increases from there
- Travel allowance in addition to salary
- Room, board, and staff t-shirts (you will not live with campers, you will live with other college-age out-of-bunk staff members)
- Experience The Berkshires, meet people from all over the US and the world, and have the summer of a lifetime!