National Sales Training Intern
The National Sales Training Intern is a hands-on sales learning experience to support education to the field-based US CNS sales and field team. The National Sales Training intern role will work on the Learning & Development sales team to learn and build operations, development, and implementation of field sales learning strategies and programs.
This is a temporary, non-exempt, remote position located near a major airport. This position will report to the Director, Strategic Development.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Partner with L&D and sales leadership team to create successful onboarding and continuous education in order to optimize the new hire learning-curve and training experience
- Build field sales content to enhance territory, coaching and mentoring to areas for development as an adjunct to in-house L&D training
- Develop and manage special projects for L&D and field development initiatives
- Commit to continuous learning. This includes, pursuing development activities and opportunities to obtain additional expertise and strengthen core skills, building and improving job-related knowledge and leadership skills; seeking feedback from others and maintaining focus to continue the learning cycle
- Employ varied methods of adult learning delivery, tools, concepts, and practices to accommodate multiple learning styles & information needs
- Must have a positive, "can do" attitude
- Perseverance: Is always willing to go the extra mile to complete projects on schedule. Is committed to Novocure and the team
- Flexibility: Can accept and is flexible toward change. Counted on to achieve objectives and be flexible to take on other tasks
- Planning: Proven ability to optimize time and efficiency while managing multiple priorities; Can work in a fast paced environment
- Presentation: Solid presentation skills
- Professionalism: Adheres to a high level of professionalism by demonstrating ethical behavior
- Teamwork: Collaborate and work with others to prioritize contributions to the overall success of the team
- Demonstrates passion for helping people learn and grow
- Rising Senior pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree required in related business or teaching fields such as business administration, sales, marketing, finance, education, or account management
- 3.0 GPA or above
- Complete foundation sales education a plus
- MBA candidate or higher education a plus
- Prior or current extra-curiculum activities around teaching, mentoring or coaching a plus
- Ability to lift up to 20 pounds
- Commit to 40-hour work week
- Flexibility to work outside normal business hours
- Requires travel up to 30%, which is approximately one week/month over summer and the ability to work remotely or outside of regular business hours, as needed. Normal working days/business hours are Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm
- Participate in the Intern Program with other interns; bi weekly lunch & learns, coffee chats & deliver end of program final presentations
- Opportunity to travel to the Portsmouth, NH office mid-summer for a two day on-site cultural emersion
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S.
Novocure is taking a responsible approach to creating environments that allow us to strive to extend survival in some of the most aggressive forms of cancer by developing and commercializing our innovative therapy.
As part of our commitment to health and safety, COVID-19 vaccines are required for our current U.S. employees. As an Equal Opportunity Employer it is our policy to provide reasonable accommodations to any qualified individual, who, because of a medical condition, or sincerely held religious belief/practice, receives an exemption from the vaccination requirement, if such accommodation would not result in an undue hardship for the company.
For more information regarding the Novocure’s COVID-19 vaccination requirement, exemptions, and verification of vaccination status please ask the Talent Acquisition Team.
Patient-forward: aspiring to make a difference in cancer.
Our patient-forward mission
Together with our patients, we strive to extend survival in some of the most aggressive forms of cancer by developing and commercializing our innovative therapy.
Our patient-forward values