Corporate Support Specialist
The Chicago Headquarters office is located in Itasca, IL
KEYENCE is seeking a Corporate Support Specialist to assist with our Corporate Marketing department with the execution and operations of its ongoing marketing and database management activities. Candidates must have a high degree of attention to detail, a strong ability to prioritize, process and organize tasks and an improvement-conscious mindset. As we constantly look for areas to improve, our ideal team member has a passion for learning and identifying such opportunities along the way.
Responsibilities and Duties
· Efficiently and accurately support the marketing team with the processing of daily administrative tasks
· Oversee and report on administrative tasks
· Identify areas that can lead to process efficiency improvement and company growth
· Demonstrate a high degree of flexibility in adapting to different projects and tasks
· Plan and coordinate projects to ensure timely and accurate execution
Requirements and Qualifications
· Proficient in Microsoft-based programs, particularly Excel
· Ability to keep yourself extremely organized and prioritize tasks in order to meet strict deadlines
· Ability to handle confidential, sensitive information
· Ability to handle multiple projects at one time that vary in deadline
Why work for KEYENCE?
· Competitive compensation & benefits
· Promote from Within Culture
· Collaborative Work Environment
· Recognized by Forbes World’s Top 100 as “Most Innovative” company 8 years in a row
· Medical, Dental, Vision & other voluntary benefits
· Total Compensation (including incentives): $60,896
KEYENCE is an at-will, Equal Opportunity Employer.
The Company does not sponsor applicants for work visa.
Corporate Marketing Manager