Digital Marketing Intern
AdOutreach has been named #60 on the Inc. 5000 Fastest-Growing Private US companies and #1 in Austin, Texas.
Are you an out-of-the-box creator with knowledge of social media, SEO, and link building? Do you get excited about building online communities to encourage a strong following and drive even greater results?
AdOutreach is seeking a Social Media Marketing Intern to work in-house alongside our Marketing team. A typical day will include making on-brand content that fits our social platforms & brand voice, managing and growing our online communities, and ensuring quality content gets published across all our social media channels.
This role is best suited for someone who is enthusiastic and really understands the nuances of marketing platforms –– including growth and engagement-boosting tactics. The ideal candidate is well versed in Adobe (Premiere Pro, Photoshop, Illustrator) and knowledgeable about what’s trending in social media and how to translate that using our own media. Also, you must be detail-oriented and have strong project management and organizational skills to be able to manage multiple projects and prioritize effectively.
We are a team of high achievers, so we’re looking for someone who is humble and hungry to consistently deliver greatness. The right candidate is one who is innovative, takes initiative, enjoys working in a fast-paced environment, is driven to get results, and is eager to learn from the best.
- A keen eye for identifying content that’ll drive results for platform growth & the company’s bottom line
- A deep understanding of growth tactics to increase the following and engagement on social media platforms (Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Pinterest)
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite programs: Illustrator/ Photoshop and Premiere Pro
- Creativity, flexibility, attention to detail, deadline-oriented, and acute vision
- Ability to work at a fast pace and deliver results
- Quick learner & self-starter with a think-on-your-feet attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- A commitment to high standards, excellence, and teamwork
Some of the perks:
- Growth Potential: This is a fast-growing company, and this position is open due to how quickly we are growing
- Company Culture: You’ll be hard-pressed to find a company and team with so much care for you as a person; this is a place where you will be treated with kindness while you are simultaneously given the opportunity to grow as an employee and as a person
- Learning Opportunities: We are avid learners, and this is a company where asking questions is encouraged
Our Core Values:
- Empowering Successful Clients: We believe that when our clients succeed, we succeed. We want to empower every business owner, and will therefore go the extra mile to help them achieve their goals.
- Leading with Passion & Excellence: We all use our passion as fuel to strive for excellence in everything we do.
- Operating with Integrity: We take pride in our work and take ownership of our actions. We communicate both internally and externally with unwavering honesty and respect.
- Embracing Growth: We provide an environment that fosters personal development and professional growth. We are constantly seeking innovation and growth in order to create a larger and longer-lasting impact.