Finance Development Program- Remote
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
This three-year program is focused on developing versatile leaders through cross-functional one-year rotations, mentoring relationships, formal learning, and access to senior leadership.
Rotations may include:
- Finance Operations
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Data Strategy
- Financial Planning & Analysis
- Enterprise Risk Management
- Internal Audit
- Capital Management
- Financial Reporting
- Currently enrolled in a degree program related to finance and anticipating graduation on or before May 2022.
- An ongoing commitment to attain an appropriate industry designation (i.e. CFA, FRM) or enroll in a graduate degree program within 12 months of hire.
- You help promote a culture of diversity and inclusion within the department and the larger organization. You value different ideas and opinions. You listen courageously and remain curious in all that you do.
- You are able to work remotely and have access to high-speed internet.
- Prior professional work or internship experience (suitable leadership experience in student organizations or university athletics may be considered).
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- Heightened professional development opportunities
- Opportunities to make an immediate impact on business results
- Challenging work and stretch assignments
- Hands-on experience within various functions of the enterprise
- Visibility to senior leadership
- Dedicated professional mentors and one-on-one coaching
- Support in obtaining industry and professional certifications
- Graduation into a senior financial analyst position
- A diverse workplace where associates feel a sense of belonging.
- An organization that feels like a small, close-knit community and has the strength of a Fortune 500 company.
- Tuition reimbursement, training and career development.
- Comprehensive benefits plan that includes medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance.
- Flexible spending accounts for healthcare and childcare needs.
- 401(k) plan with a 2% company contribution and 6% company match.
- Competitive pay with an opportunity for incentives for all associates.
- Flexible work schedules with a healthy amount of paid time off.
- Salary: $57,000
- For more information regarding available benefits, please visit our Career Site.
MUTUAL OF OMAHA:
Mutual of Omaha serves more than 4.8 million individual product customers and 39,000 employer groups. Our legacy of stability creates an environment where every associate is encouraged to experiment, innovate and grow in their own unique career path.
From day one, you’ll have the tools to be your best self at work. Here you’ll do meaningful work and your talents will have a positive impact on peoples’ lives as we help our customers protect what they care about and achieve their financial goals.
Each associate is a unique contributor to creating a diverse, dynamic, thriving and inclusive workplace. We want you to become engaged … feel a sense of belonging … and contribute to the company’s exceptional future.
Join forces with a company that can AMPLIFY YOUR STRENGTHS AND EMPOWER YOUR CAREER.
For inquiries about the position or application process, contact our HR Helpline at 1-800-365-1405.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our career center as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, contact a Human Resources Representative at 1-800-780-0304. We are available Monday through Friday 7 am to 4:30 pm CST we will reply within 24 hours.
Mutual of Omaha and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
To All Recruitment Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and we are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.