Corporate Functions Development Analyst Program - 2022
Corporate Functions Development Analyst Program
Are you interested in exploring a career in an environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals?
Would you like the opportunity to own your career and explore your interests across various bank functions while promoting your personal and professional development? The Corporate Function Development Program (CFDP) is intended to help students expand their knowledge of the bank and to follow their passions across various functions of the organization.
The Corporate Function Development Analyst Program is an opportunity for graduating seniors to explore their career interests and skills across lines of business. Placements are intended to give hires real world experience and transferrable skills while making an impact in their teams. CFDP roles provide exposure to various corporate functions that support the breadth of the company, with opportunity to build your data, finance, and relationship and project management skills.
Our goal is for full-time analyst is to have the opportunity to build upon their academic foundation -- specifically their technical skills, industry knowledge, and familiarity with a corporate environment – while pursuing their career based on their interests and background. As an analyst, you will participate in 2 x 1-year rotations that could fall into the following functions with the potential to work in more than one line of business while in the program: e.g. Global Human Resources, Marketing, Communications, Procurement, ESG and Public Policy
Below are potential assignments and opportunities you may experience through the Corporate Function Development Analyst Program:
- Collaborate across teams to develop business acumen and gain exposure and experience across corporate function areas (e.g. Global Human Resources, Marketing, Communications, Procurement, ESG and Public Policy)
- Analyze processes to empower managers and employees to identify opportunities that help us continuously innovate
- Identify and execute on opportunities for business process design and mitigate risk
- Support organizational needs related to advising the business, reporting & analysis, and special projects
- Monitor, evaluate and report on the status of adoption, implementation and adherence to policies and standards
- Measure performance, complete contract negotiation, business reviews and analysis
- Support projects and processes across our environmental group, community affairs, art & culture, public policy groups, local markets, third party vendors, line of business client coverage, etc.
- Support line of business and Global Human Resources initiatives that make the bank a great place for people to work by creating an environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals
- Write & review messaging, assist with internal & corporate communications, marketing, media, and communication of strategies
- Support key programs designed to tell our brand story and demonstrate the value of the franchise
Students must be pursuing a Bachelor’s degree with a graduation date between December 2021 and June 2022
Please note applications are reviewed on a rolling basis throughout the season. We encourage interested students to apply early in the season for priority consideration.
Bank of America is unable to consider candidates that will require visa sponsorship now, or in the future, for this specific role.
Bank of America does not complete third party forms from colleges, universities, or other parties.