Omnichannel Strategic Planning and Design - Summer Associate (Remote)
We at Best Buy work hard every day to enrich the lives of consumers through technology, whether they come to us online, visit our stores, or invite us into their homes. We do this by providing technology solutions and addressing key human needs across a range of areas, including entertainment, productivity, communication, food, security, and health.
***This internship is intended to be a remote role***
***This seasonal summer intern position will be available June 2022-August 2022***
***Housing and relocation are not available at this time***
***Best Buy is not able to offer visa sponsorship now or in the future for this position***
As a Summer Associate Intern, you’ll gain insight into how we create and execute on many challenges that come with being one of top retailers in the U.S. This experiential internship opportunity will give you access to develop industry-related knowledge and skills in a professional environment, network with Best Buy employees, and explore various career paths.
Our summer intern role resides in our Strategic Planning and Design center of excellence (COE) within our enterprise operations team, Omnichannel. This opportunity will allow for incredible networking opportunities and exposure to work that directly impacts our company strategies. This role will work with many corporate teams to support the work we do for our employees in the field and ultimately enabling our customers to have amazing customer experiences.
The Omnichannel Strategic Planning and Design summer intern will provide support across the entire Omnichannel team.
Responsibilities will include:
- Learn and assist with the responsibilities within the omnichannel planning process.
- Schedule, plan and facilitate alignment meetings to move the work forward through the planning process.
- Attend meetings with various cross-functional partners (e.g. finance, supply chain, operations, etc) to support new business ideas and tests from creation to implementation.
- Create supporting documents (PowerPoint, excel, etc.) to supplement the work.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Pursuing a bachelor’s or associate degree from an accredited college/university, graduating between Fall 2022 and Spring 2025
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without company sponsorship, now or in the future, for employment-based work authorization (F-1 students with practical training and candidates requiring H-1Bs, TNs, etc. will not be considered)
- Willing to work in the Twin Cities Metropolitan Area OR fully remote. For those who do chose to live / work in the local area of the office will have opportunities to work at our campus, experience our on-campus amenities and/or in-person networking, although not required.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Experience in using applications within the Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience in using video conference applications such as Microsoft Teams