Ads Reporting & Insights Intern - Summer Associate (Remote)
We at Best Buy work hard every day to enrich the lives of consumers through technology, whether they come to us online, visit our stores or invite us through their homes. We do this by solving technology problems and addressing key human needs across a range of areas, including entertainment, productivity, communication, food, security, and health.
***This internship is intended to be a (Remote) role**
***This seasonal summer intern position will be available June 2022-August 2022***
***Best Buy is not able to offer visa sponsorship now or in the future for this position***
As a Summer Associate Intern, you’ll gain insight into how we create and execute on many challenges that come with being one of the top retailers in U.S. This experiential internship opportunity will give you access to develop industry-related knowledge and skills in a professional environment, network with Best Buy employees, and explore various career paths.
The Best Buy Ads team is a rapidly growing space within Best Buy. We strive to deliver best in class digital advertising solutions for our clients while keeping the overall customer experience top of mind. On the Reporting & Insights team you’ll help us compile campaign reports, execute campaign analysis, and deliver actionable insights.
The Best Buy Ads Reporting & Insights Summer intern will provide support across the entire Reporting & Insights team. Responsibilities will include:
- Execute campaign reporting for various advertising vehicles, such as Digital Display, Sponsored Products, Paid Search, and more.
- Aggregate and analyze multiple datasets (from various advertising vehicles or eCommerce channel) to assess performance drivers and identify insights.
- Partner with other advertising teams including Account Management, Sales and Category Management to make data-driven decisions around campaign recommendations and optimizations
- Develop presentation decks to effectively story tell with data
- Pursuing a bachelor’s or associate degree from an accredited college/university graduating between Fall 2022 and Spring 2025
- Actively enrolled in an accredited college/university for the duration of the internship
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without company sponsorship, now or in the future, for employment-based work authorization (F-1 students with practical training and candidates requiring H-1Bs, TNs, etc. will not be considered)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above
- Problem solving skills with demonstrated outcomes
- Generate results in a fast paced and ambiguous environment
- High attention to detail and ability to focus on quality