Measurement & Evaluation Specialist
Boys & Girls Clubs of Indianapolis is seeking a competent and passionate individual to lead data management, and program measurement and evaluation processes for the organization. The ideal candidate will share our organizational values of youth-driven decision-making, accountability, honesty, transparency, teamwork and diversity, and will be able to express those values through excellent written and verbal communication skills.
The Measurement and Evaluation specialist: Directs/manages daily operations related to data management, program evaluation and impact measurement of Boys & Girls Club programs at each of the Club locations. Job functions include:
- Developing and maintaining a data- and outcome-driven cultures within BGCI
- Coordinating data collection , analysis and use
- Maintaining consistency in data collection policies and procedures
- Managing data-sharing relationships with IPS, MSD Wayne, MSD Warren and other feeder schools
- Managing data reporting to partners and funders
- Serving as system administrator for Volunteers for Salesforce
Typical hours are from 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m., but some flexibility is required to accommodate the needs of Club staff who work later.
Qualified candidates will have a Bachelor’s degree with a major or minor in: Database Management & Administration, Evaluation Studies, Instructional Design, Social Science Research, or related field
Experience in data collection and analysis, program evaluation, and training – data visualization a plus
Skills: MS Office, including Word, Excel, Publisher – Salesforce a plus
Resumes should be submitted to: LeeAnn Harris at LHarris@bgcindy.org