Wire Transfer Specialist
First Savings Financial Group, Inc. is the holding company for First Savings Bank. First Savings Bank has sixteen offices in the Indiana communities of Clarksville, Jeffersonville, Sellersburg, New Albany, Georgetown, Corydon, Lanesville, English, Leavenworth, Marengo, Montgomery, Odon and Salem. Our mission is to create a higher quality of life for our customers, our employees, our community and our shareholders. We are committed to building customer relationships, conducting business with integrity, providing the best customer service and we count on our employees to deliver that outstanding service. We encourage an environment that supports teamwork, collaboration and cooperation. Career opportunities are available to individuals who want to be a part of our continued success and we value a diverse workforce. We also provide an excellent benefit package.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities, Women, Disabilities, Veterans
This is a fast paced, high volume position and is responsible for performing operational support duties for wire transfers.
- Processing domestic and foreign wire transfer requests via Fed Line Advantage, in a timely manner without sacrificing quality.
- Review wire transfer requests to ensure authenticity of the request, funds availability, and appropriate approval prior to initiating the wire, but in an expedited manner.
- Review and verify wire transfer requests keyed to customer’s accounts to ensure accuracy.
- Update all required logs on a daily basis with accurate and complete information
- Maintain knowledge (functional, operational and legal) of bank regulations, but particularly the Electronic Funds Transfer Act, The Bank Secrecy Act, Anti-Money Laundering, and OFAC.
- Responsible for being compliant with all regulations and compliance requirements pertaining to job function.
- All other duties as may be assigned
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Experience and working knowledge of wire transfer processing is preferred
- Knowledge of Excel and word processing software
- Must be self-motivated
- Ability to handle multiple tasks
- Ability to work effectively with other departments