Bench Scientist Chemist
Randstad Life Sciences is partnered with GSK in Zebulon, NC as they seek a Bench Scientist Chemist to join their team for a 12 month contract to start.
There is a strong possibility of this position extending or becoming permanent! (Contract professionals with Randstad Life Sciences qualify for Health Benefits and earned time off!)
Bench Scientist Chemist - Level 2 US
Max PR: $31.95 / hr
- Conduct routine analytical testing of raw materials, packaging materials, finished products and environmental samples using approved methods and various instrumentation (e.g., HPLC, Vitek, GC, UV, microscope, gram stainer, and robotics).
- Generate valid data at expected levels of productivity while adhering to cGMP.
- Interpret validity of own test data and generate accurate results.
- Advise immediate supervisor or designee of all important aspects of analytical testing including deviations. Evaluate data generated by others in the analytical group.
- Accurately document analytical data and review official laboratory documents (e.g., SOPs, technical reports, methods, and specifications).
- Assist in analytical method development/validation/transfer. Maintain and troubleshoot laboratory instruments.
- Assist in training other laboratory personnel on methods, instrumentation and computer systems.
- Review and revise training materials.
- Maintain appropriate documentation of training activities. Participate in interdepartmental project teams or committees.
EDUCATION / REQUIREMENTS
- BS in Chemistry or Chemistry related field
- Prefer experience with HPLC testing and Empower data acquisition.
- Would prefer someone with at least 3 years