Technical Support Analyst Internship
Please apply online at https://www.paccar.com/careers/
PACCAR is a Fortune 500 company established in 1905. PACCAR Inc is recognized as a global leader in the commercial vehicle, financial, and customer service fields with internationally recognized brands such as Kenworth, Peterbilt, and DAF trucks. PACCAR is a global technology leader in the design, manufacture and customer support of high-quality light-, medium-, and heavy-duty trucks under the Kenworth, Peterbilt and DAF nameplates. PACCAR also designs and manufactures advanced diesel engines, provides financial services and information technology, and distributes truck parts related to its principal business.
Whether you want to design the transportation technology of tomorrow, support the staff functions of a dynamic, international leader, or build our excellent products and services — you can develop the career you desire with PACCAR. Get started!
Kenworth Truck Company
Kenworth Truck Company is the manufacturer of The World’s Best® heavy and medium duty trucks. Kenworth is an industry leader in providing fuel-saving technology solutions that help increase fuel efficiency and reduce emissions. The company’s dedication to the green fleet includes aerodynamic trucks, compressed and liquefied natural gas trucks, and medium duty diesel-electric hybrids.
PACCAR is seeking a qualified Technical Support Analyst (Intern) to perform hands-on support for the installation, maintenance, and repair of PC hardware and software, including:
- Build and deploy PCs and related hardware
- Install and troubleshoot software packages
- Provide technical support and guidance to end users
- Work IT trouble tickets and service requests
- Perform PC maintenance, repair, and upgrades
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Working knowledge of PC and printer support
- Must be familiar with Windows 7 operating system
- Ability to diagnose and replace PC components
- Ability to diagnose common printer errors
- Ability to prioritize tasks with strong organizational skills
- Ability to interact positively with end users