Manufacturing Ergonomics Internship
Please apply online at https://www.paccar.com/careers/
PACCAR is a Fortune 500 company established in 1905. PACCAR Inc is recognized as a global leader in the commercial vehicle, financial, and customer service fields with internationally recognized brands such as Kenworth, Peterbilt, and DAF trucks. PACCAR is a global technology leader in the design, manufacture and customer support of high-quality light-, medium-, and heavy-duty trucks under the Kenworth, Peterbilt and DAF nameplates. PACCAR also designs and manufactures advanced diesel engines, provides financial services and information technology, and distributes truck parts related to its principal business.
Whether you want to design the transportation technology of tomorrow, support the staff functions of a dynamic, international leader, or build our excellent products and services — you can develop the career you desire with PACCAR. Get started!
Kenworth Truck Company
Kenworth Truck Company is the manufacturer of The World’s Best® heavy and medium duty trucks. Kenworth is an industry leader in providing fuel-saving technology solutions that help increase fuel efficiency and reduce emissions. The company’s dedication to the green fleet includes aerodynamic trucks, compressed and liquefied natural gas trucks, and medium duty diesel-electric hybrids.
- Conduct ergonomic assessments throughout facility.
- Help implementing changes based upon assessments.
- Assist with accident/incident investigations.
- Support and contribute to the Job Hazard Analysis program.
- Help to develop a strong ergonomic program for current and future use.
- Evaluate safety housekeeping audit findings and recommend change.
- Assist with safety improvement workshops.
- A current College or University student at an accredited institution.
- Good oral and written communication skills, including the ability to formulate and communicate abstract concepts clearly.
- Demonstrated proficiency in use of personal computers and contemporary office productivity software.
- Must meet physical requirements of the position with or without accommodations.