Manufacturing Maintenance Storeroom Internship
Please apply online at https://www.paccar.com/careers/
PACCAR is a Fortune 500 company established in 1905. PACCAR Inc is recognized as a global leader in the commercial vehicle, financial, and customer service fields with internationally recognized brands such as Kenworth, Peterbilt, and DAF trucks. PACCAR is a global technology leader in the design, manufacture and customer support of high-quality light-, medium-, and heavy-duty trucks under the Kenworth, Peterbilt and DAF nameplates. PACCAR also designs and manufactures advanced diesel engines, provides financial services and information technology, and distributes truck parts related to its principal business.
Whether you want to design the transportation technology of tomorrow, support the staff functions of a dynamic, international leader, or build our excellent products and services — you can develop the career you desire with PACCAR. Get started!
Kenworth Truck Company
Kenworth Truck Company is the manufacturer of The World’s Best® heavy and medium duty trucks. Kenworth is an industry leader in providing fuel-saving technology solutions that help increase fuel efficiency and reduce emissions. The company’s dedication to the green fleet includes aerodynamic trucks, compressed and liquefied natural gas trucks, and medium duty diesel-electric hybrids.
- Must possess proficiency with basic computer programs excel (20%), word (20%), typing (20%) and CMMS/MAPCON (40%)
- Perform daily audits
- Perform department standardization requirements
- Strong communication skills
- Must be able to operate a fork truck
- Work well on your own with minimal supervision
- Will work closely with several teams throughout Kenworth and PACCAR
- Must meet physical requirements of the position - lifting up to 50 pounds.
- Proficient in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Ability to interact in a positive manner with Managers and Employees
- Ability to prioritize tasks and strong organizational skill