Why work at Logiwa?
Logiwa is a rocket headed straight for the moon! Since 2017 we've grown to become the leading provider of cloud-powered ordering and fulfillment software for B2C and Direct-to-Consumer companies in an industry that’s growing by leaps and bounds. As e-commerce continues to take off, the sky is not even the limit for us.
If you’re looking for a place where your career can take off, for a company that is passionate about their people, and for products that are helping redefine the way companies do business, then we’re looking for you!
We provide a fun, inclusive, and collaborative environment with endless opportunities for growth. Whoever you are- rocket enthusiast, mountaineer, chess master, or Netflix binger- come find your place with us here at Logiwa. Take a look and see how you can contribute to this fast-growing team.
The Job Details
Logiwa is looking for a talented Onboarding Engineer to join our team. As our Onboarding Engineer, you will be responsible for setting up our new customers for success. You’re an expert project manager, passionate problem solver, and all-around go-to person for both clients and internal teams.
Our ideal candidate is a someone with passion and interest in the WMS space. They’ve got excellent communication and customer management skills and the ability to manage the entire implementation by leading project design sessions, understanding and analyzing customer business requirements, training customers, and providing go-live support – all within the defined time frame of completion to get our customers rolling with their new system.
What you’ll do as an Onboarding Engineer
- Lead customer meetings to understand the customer’s business requirements and accurately configure the products to meet these requirements,
- Assist in the translating of business requirements into technical design documents using Microsoft Visio, Word, Project and Excel,
- Promote Logiwa by continually motivating customers and ensuring project timelines are met,
- Successfully manage multiple and simultaneous projects meeting concurrent deadlines by functioning as a liaison for customers, support team and the sales team,
- Delight customers by completing their implementations successfully, on time and within budget
- Collaborate with project teams (internal and external) to deliver status updates, resolve project issues and design solutions,
- Quickly ramp up on new releases and product functionality to ensure successful implementation of these features for customers
- Provide go-live support, including on-site visit and training, knowledge transfer, and documentation,
- Support the sales team as a technical sales consultant when necessary,
- Analyze product development requirements and provide functional requirements documents,
- Conduct project hand-off to Logiwa support team
- BS/BA in Industrial Engineering, Business Management, Supply Chain, Information Systems, Operations Research, Logistics, or similar fields a combination of experience and education/training equivalent to a four-year college degree
- Previous experience in a role directly interacting with customers, preferably related to implementation or project management
- Ability to measure key warehouse management metrics, identifying opportunities and risks
- Project experience – Analysis, configuration, implementation, training, post support
- Prior experience in supply chain technology space especially warehouse management is plus
- Strong problem-solving, communication, and customer management skills,
- Demonstrated ability to learn new concepts quickly and work hands-on in a team environment
- This position will require some travel within the US for occasional on-site visits with clients