Intern - Agile Delivery Lead
First Merchants Corporation (Nasdaq: FRME) is the largest financial holding company based in Central Indiana. We provide our clients with broad financial services delivered locally by bankers who are known and trusted in their communities. The Corporation has grown to include more than 106 locations in Indiana, Illinois, Michigan, and Ohio, and a wealth management company. We offer personal banking, business banking, mortgage lending, treasury management services, and wealth management. As of June 30, 2021, total asset size of First Merchants Corporation was $14.9 billion.
Our mission is to be the most responsive, knowledgeable, and high-performing financial organization for our clients, teammates, and shareholders.
We are a team of associates who support and expect superior results from our company and ourselves. Accountability and execution are the foundation of our success.
Our Office of Innovation is looking for an Agile Delivery Lead intern to play the role of a Scrum Master for our software delivery teams. As a Scrum Master, you can expect to learn the following:
- The fundamental concepts of Agile as an approach to project and product management
- Discover how to effectively lead agile delivery teams
- Develop and deliver high-quality products
- Implement Scrum techniques in an organization
Successful students will possess:
- Strong Work Ethic
- Team Mentality
In addition to the learning objectives, all interns will participate as a group in a community service project. There will also be the opportunity to network with our Senior Leaders during our final presentation event in the last week of the program. Each intern will present to the wider intern group, managers and senior leaders about the projects they were involved in and takeaways that will help them be successful in their careers.
Who is qualified to apply?
- be a degree-seeking full time student at an accredited college or university.
- be available to work 40 hours per week from May 16, 2022 through August 5, 2022.
- be authorized to work in the United States.
- have demonstrated interest in the industry and/or specific area of interest as exemplified through past work experience, internships and/or major course of study.
- possess a GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- have strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- have strong written and verbal communication skills