Entry Level Industrial Sales Trainee, Columbus, OH
Now Hiring Entry Level Sales Trainee! Up to $50,000 Salary + Commission
We promote from within!
Company cell, laptop, credit card, and monthly car allowance!
What we Offer:
- Base salary ($40,000-$50,000) through training + uncapped commissions after training
- $1000 referral bonus
- To help our employees reach their goals, MIR offers tuition assistance and in-house training.
- We promote from within, offering our employees opportunities for both internal advancement and relocation.
- Aetna - coverage starts on DAY ONE
- Life insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability
- MIR pays 100% of the cost for each employee's short-term & long-term disability coverage.
- Health Savings Account - with a company contribution of $600 annually
- Company matches 1st 1% at 100%, 50% match of next 5%
- Tuition reimbursement.
- MIR reimburses up to 90% of tuition, after 1 year of employment, for Undergraduate AND Graduate education.
- 80 hours, 1 floating holiday, 10 paid holidays
- Additional Perks:
- Company cell, laptop, credit card, monthly car allowance
About the Position:
- 8am-5pm + 1hr for lunch during training. Salary after training
- In-house training in production shop and inside sales provided ranging 6-12 months.
- MIR is the premier independent, specialty fabricator and distributor of light weight conveyor belting and accessories in North America.
- Sells conveyor belting and industrial rubber products at customer's place of business by performing the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Travels throughout assigned territory to call on regular and prospective customers to develop business; Displays or demonstrates product, using samples or catalog, and emphasizes salable features.
- Prepares surveys of customer's equipment and product needs; Quotes prices and prepares sales contracts for business obtained; Works with inside sales representatives and other support staff to keep account activities up to date.
- Compiles lists of prospective customers for use as sales leads, based on information from newspapers, business directories, industry ads, trade shows, Internet Web sites, and other sources.
- Estimates date of delivery to customer, based on knowledge of company's production and delivery schedules; Investigates and resolves customer problems with deliveries.
- Develops and maintains relationships with purchasing contacts.
- Responsible for the quality and quantity of work processed for customers assigned to their territories; Responsible for all customer related tasks not specifically assigned to the production manager, office manager, inside sales or branch manager; Responsible for timely submission of necessary information for National Account reporting purposes.
- Ability to relocate after training period. We will pay a relocation allowance, will fly you out for a meet & greet on site. (Relocation depends on current job openings at that time).
- Bachelor's Degree, preferred but not required
- Lifting on average heavy weight materials over 75 lbs. (primarily during training)
- Occasional bending, stooping and upper body & arm rotation, frequent pushing, pulling, sitting, standing and reaching and some climbing.
- Valid driver's license required
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to supervisors, co-workers, customers and vendors
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.