PivotCX is looking for a marketing intern who can assist with developing and managing job ad campaigns for clients as well as internal marketing projects for PivotCX. You'll learn to work on a wide variety of software platforms including our CRM, email campaign manager, our knowledge base of support articles, and our own PivotCX platform.
If you are looking for a fast-track, career opportunity, and want to experience first-hand the recruiting industry we want to hear from you!
- Flexible, we are a tech startup and our Team Members need to adapt and learn quickly!
- Comfortable with multi-tasking with high level of attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential
- Education: currently working toward a 2 or 4 year degree.
- Eligibility for Indiana's EARN program a plus
- Bonus Skills: Spreadsheets (Excel), Website management, social media, texting, some HTML or programming experience welcome.
To apply for this position, visit https://www.indianaintern.net/internships/detail/23346/marketing-intern . You must create an account there in order to apply for this opportunity. Please read their privacy policies and guidelines when creating an account on the site as they may differ from this one.