Health Care Operations Internship - Fall 2021
As a Health Care Operations Intern, will collaborate with our Health Care Performance Advisory Services team, numerous partners, including industry leaders, and other personnel throughout the firm.
- Assist with statistical analyses to provide recommendations to clients
- Participate in strategic projects in a support capacity
- Perform research and analysis in support of operations
- Estimate costs and benefits of multiple actions and/or solutions and provide recommendations
- Help launch new initiatives
- Participate in ad hoc projects, as needed
- Positions with the HCPAS team are open to juniors, seniors, and graduate students working a Master of Health Administration (preferred) but will also consider majors in the business realm.
- Candidates should have a 3.0 GPA or higher.
- We’re looking for motivated students with good communication skills and who possess a solid work ethic, positive attitude, and desire to succeed.
- We can be flexible with schools’ schedules providing you are able to:
- Accommodate normal business hours (M-F 8am-5pm)
- Commit to at least 12-15 hours per week during the academic year or up to 40 hours per week during the summer
Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the US without sponsorship for employment visa status now or in the future.
At BKD, our mission is to provide rewarding career opportunities and invest in the success of our people. Through award-winning learning and development, coaching and career advocacy programs, you will have the tools to make every play count and reach your professional goals. As a BKDer, you will be able to learn, lead, serve and be recognized for your contributions while having the opportunity to influence innovation and build long-lasting relationships.
As part of our People First culture, we invest in the well-being of our Trusted Advisors so they can provide Unmatched Client Service®. Click here to learn how we invest in our people: bkd.com/careers/our-investment-in-our-people.
Take your career to the next level at a national CPA and advisory firm. At BKD, we offer the resources you need to go as far as your talent will take you. Build your skills focusing on specific industries and service areas while delivering unmatched client service to high-profile companies and organizations.
Work with great people and experience rewarding career opportunities. Our CPAs, advisors and dedicated staff serve clients in 50 states and internationally. Learn more at bkd.com.
Make your first play at BKD
Experience the BKD difference for yourself. For more information about our firm locations, visit bkd.com. BKD, LLP is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to age, race, color, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status or other protected classifications.
It is BKD’s standard policy not to accept unsolicited referrals or resumes from any source other than directly from candidates.
- BKD expressly reserves the right not to consider unsolicited referrals and/or resumes from vendors including and without limitation, search firms, staffing agencies, fee-based referral services, and recruiting agencies.
- BKD further reserves the right not to pay a fee to a recruiter or agency unless such recruiter or agency has a signed vendor agreement with BKD.
- Any resume or CV submitted to any employee of BKD without having a BKD vendor agreement in place will be considered the property of BKD.