Marketing Analytics Internship (Remote/Paid)
Marketing Analytics Internship (Remote)
Strada Education is hiring a part time, temporary intern to assist with various needs of the Marcom department. This position will last approximately through the end of 2021. Expectations will be for the intern to work 10-20 hours per week.
- Supports Strada Marcom Department and Strada Affiliates (Roadtrip Nation, CAEL, Inside Track, Education at Work) in analyzing and reporting various marketing data and trends and report on findings and provide recommendations to the Marcom Team
- Collect, organize, and analyze data from multiple sources such as business results or marketing campaigns
- Create, edit, and pull reports based on Marcom KPIs and goals
- Searching through large data sets for usable information.
- Recognize patterns in data and organize results based on Marcom Team’s needs and direction
- Transfer data into a new format to make it more appropriate for analysis
- Develop and maintain business-facing reporting
- Perform research on company websites and other publicly available data sources for benchmarks and best practices
- Leading various projects as assigned
Education and Experience
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Interest and experience in Marketing, Data Science, Computer science, Statistics, Math, Economics, Business or related fields
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to translate insight into actions
- Comfortable learning new software or tools
- Digital marketing experience focusing on coding (HTML/CSS), SEO/SEM and analytics
- Detail oriented (a must) and committed to excellence
- Optimistic and flexible with a “can-do” attitude
- Excellent organizational and collaboration skills
- Strong written, verbal communication skills, and technical skills (will be given priority)
- Self-starter with the ability to multitask and coordinate several projects simultaneously
- Must be able to work both independently and as part of a TEAM
- Research skills and curiosity
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, Google Search Console, HubSpot, Salesforce, and Excel
- Prolonged periods working on a computer at a desk.
Strada is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org