FHD Community Outreach & Marketing Team - COVID-19
The City of Fishers is seeking temporary part-time staff to join the Fishers Health Department (FHD) Community Outreach & Marketing Team. This temporary role will assist with the planning and implementation of all marketing and promotional demands and on-site marketing and operational support of the FHD COVID-19 vaccination efforts. Work is conducted both during business hours and on evenings and weekends and will be up to 29 hours per week as required based on temporary business needs.
Examples of Duties
- Recommend, develop, and implement strategies for effective outreach to under-vaccinated populations to encourage pop-up vaccination attendance or appointments
- Draft and design posts and associated graphics and/or coordinate video needs with City of Fishers Public Relations to achieve maximum visibility for target audiences
- Work with Pop Up Manager and FHD Leadership for strategic and tactical use of social media before, during, and after events.
- Support Pop Up Manager and FHD Leadership in data-driven efforts to target under-vaccinated populations including, but not limited to, proactively reaching out to community groups, businesses, places of worship, etc.
- Set up and activate the Fishers Health Department booth, tables, and promotional items at events to answer questions and encourage COVID-19 vaccination uptake
- Assist with set up and tear down of events, as needed.