Customer Experience Representative
We are looking for Customer Experience Representatives to join our team! We have part-time and full-time roles available, and this role is fully remote.
As a Customer Experience Rep at Bandalier, you will be assigned to one of our client accounts where you will perform business-to-business outreach to potential customers for your client's product/service. You’ll interact with your manager and teammates for development opportunities and to celebrate successes, and you’ll get access to our sales education program, featuring the psychology of sales and data-proven sales methods.
You will love this job if:
- You have some sales experience and want to level up your selling skills
- You are excited about sales and building a sales career
- You want training in selling techniques and a structured work environment
- You want to be exposed to technology companies and experience startup culture
- You're excited by entrepreneurship and the idea of helping build a company from the ground up
What you'll do:
- Prospect for qualified leads via cold calling, personalizing emails, and social media prospecting
- Interact with manager and teammates for development opportunities and to celebrate successes
- Learn best practices and the process of making sales
- Build the structures and processes that will help us grow Bandalier
You should have:
- An interest in sales, especially business development, sales development, or tech sales
- Some relevant tech sales experience or exposure to the sales process, such as cold calling, canvassing, phone banking, voter registration, or entrepreneurship
- Some previous work experience, ideally in a customer-facing position
Bandalier was built on a simple insight: technology companies should be able to access and deploy talent that exists in small towns and on college campuses throughout the country. We started in Binghamton, NY in 2017 and began our work connecting incredibly gifted communicators with fast-growing start-ups looking to scale their businesses.
Our focus on tech means you'll get exposure to some incredibly innovative clients, many of which are software-as-a-service (SaaS) companies looking to scale their customer-facing teams for their products through Bandalier.
Our kaizen culture revolves around continuous growth - we try to hire team members who are passionate about improving themselves and everyone around them a little bit every day. Regular call reviews, training sessions and one-on-ones help our team members stay at the top of our game, generate amazing results for our clients, and grow themselves professionally.
And we do our best never to take ourselves too seriously.