Machine Safety Technician (2737)
Machine Safety Technician - Part Time
Advanced Testing Laboratory, Inc. is seeking a Part Time associate for our Machine Safety Technician to join our team of dedicated professionals focused on client service and quality.
Machine Safety Responsibilities:
- Responsible for performing guarding conformity risk assessments for all industrial and collaborative robotic machines.
- Interfere with user(s) for reviews and recommendations issues.
- Must be able to discern CAT 3 or control reliability for interlocked equipment identified as having the potential to produce a serious injury.
- Gain signatures as needed.
- Administrative duties include but not limited to uploading documents into the Machine Guarding Collaboration site, emails, and meetings.
- Maintain a current inventory of all LRL risk assessments.
- Associates degree or certifications in scientific, equipment (robotics), safety or equivalent
- At least 2 years performing machine guarding inspections and risk assessments of liquid handling machines and robotic machines and systems according to OSHA 1910.212, 215.
- Knowledgeable of the Conformity Risk Assessment checklist, lab environment experience working with or around a robotic cell, machine, and system, industrial or collaborative.
- Nuclear Regulatory Compliance activities (training will be provided)
- Software includes Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Teams/SharePoint)
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work with different associate and clients at all levels.
At ATL, we don’t just do the science, we can transform organizations. We need people who want to grow with us and contribute directly to our clients’ success. As scientific sourcing experts, the largest and most respected companies in the world ask us to create innovative solutions to big problems. We have more input and influence, so we can have a significant impact on brand-name products and visible projects. And you can play a bigger role.
Interested and qualified candidates, please apply with a resume and salary requirements.
ATL offers a comprehensive benefits package including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Pet Insurance, a 401(k) Retirement Plan with company contribution, Paid Time Off, and an Associate Assistance Plan. In addition, we offer a competitive salary and the advantage of a professional environment that supports your development and recognizes your achievements.
ATL is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and strongly supports diversity in the workplace.