GC Chemist - Part Time & Full Time (2879)
GC Chemist - Part Time
ATL is seeking an experienced GC Chemist - Part Time to join our team of dedicated professionals focused on client service and quality.
- Processes receipt of analytical samples
- Performs analyses with analytical instrumentation: Gas Chromatography; Refractometer; Densometer
- Performs analysis with Chromeleon™ Data System Software
- Performs wet chemistry for analytical testing
- Trains on and performs proprietary methods on raw materials or finished products
- Performs routine lab maintenance (stocks & cleans lab, maintains lab books)
- Follows instructions with accuracy and great attention to detail in compliance with SOPs, protocols, and assignment objectives
- Immediately communicates any testing deviations, equipment failures or other laboratory anomalies to Lab Leader
- Assists with sample logistics, preparation of reagents and test solutions through various scientific methods
- Maintains and completes all laboratory documentation in a clear and accurate manner
- Performs all tasks and procedures in a regulated environment with minimal supervision
- Operates and maintains analytical equipment and instrumentation.
- Performs calculations and conversions, and compiles the data obtained.
- Performs routine maintenance on instruments.
- Communicates effectively in an absolute professional manner with team members, client, and other personnel
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry or related discipline
- Experience using Chromeleon™ Chromatography Data System Software
- Experience performing Gas Chromatography
- Ability to interface with strong odors used for flavors and fragrances
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and possesses ability to learn any new software
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be detail-oriented and possess a high degree of accuracy
- Excellent analytical and time management
At ATL, we don’t just do the science, we have the opportunity to transform organizations. We need people who want to grow with us and contribute directly to our clients’ success. As scientific sourcing experts, the largest and most respected companies in the world ask us to create innovative solutions to big problems. We have more input and influence, so we can have a significant impact on brand-name products and visible projects. And you can play a bigger role.
Interested and qualified candidates, please apply with a resume and salary requirements.
ATL offers a comprehensive benefits package including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Pet Insurance, a 401(k) Retirement Plan with company contribution, Paid Time Off, and an Associate Assistance Plan. In addition, we offer a competitive salary and the advantage of a professional environment that supports your development and recognizes your achievements.
ATL is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and strongly supports diversity in the workplace.