IT Intern (fall 2021)
- Be able to make an immediate impact in a rapidly growing company
- Comprehensive training program to set you up for success
- Ongoing career development and internal advancement opportunities
- Modern, downtown office with a bowling alley and an on-site gym
- Casual dress code- Spot gear for the days you can’t decide what to wear
- Convenient downtown parking
The IT Intern will support the design, installation, testing, and maintenance of our proprietary software, RED. Your goals are to make the company more efficient and provide better customer service through technology. You will work directly with our IT team to support a variety of projects and initiatives and you will play a key role in our day-to-day operations. We will look to you to contribute new ideas and insight as a valued member of our team.
- Tracking and troubleshooting end-user issues and communicating solutions over external and internal facing portals.
- Importing and cleansing data via multiple resources and organizing logically in our CRM Red.
- Diagnosing and preparing new tools and features for implementation by debugging frontend and backend processes.
- Interacting with Third-Party APIs through testing and debugging reported issues.
- Collaborating with the IT team and developing a strategy for meeting and exceeding User requirements.
- Has the ability to prioritize multiple projects, while meeting deadlines and quality expectations.
- Is able to adapt quickly in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be working toward a Bachelor's degree; Computer Science concentration is preferred.
- Strong Excel skills are a plus.
Spot Freight provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. Spot Freight is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a disability, you need a reasonable accommodation, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to notify us of your request. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.