2022 Part-Time Accounting Fall Intern ( CO, KS, IN, TN Offices)
Internship Starts: Aug 15, 2022
Internship Ends: Oct 14, 2022
Application Deadline: Sept 24, 2021 11:59 PST
First Round Interviews: Sept 30- Oct 1, 2021
Second Round Interviews: Oct 7-8, 2021
If you're an accounting student looking for a spring internship in a fun, friendly environment where you’ll work alongside the best and the brightest in the industry, look no further than Top 100 consulting and accounting firm, K·Coe Isom.
K·Coe Isom interns are a diverse group of talented individuals beginning their journey of discovery in a multi-service consulting firm. If selected, you will gain broad business exposure in a challenging environment where the primary rewards are the opportunity to learn and apply your education to real-life situations.
You can look forward to gaining real-world public accounting experience while assisting with preparation of federal and state tax returns for individuals and businesses. There may also be opportunities to pursue financial statement preparation, auditing, general accounting and write-up work, or special projects. This is a paid position, where you’ll get to work with staff and leaders from all levels.
All Interns are considered for full time job offers post-graduation, following successful completion of their internship.
A Spring Tax Intern should expect to:
• Learn, be challenged and grow at an incredible pace.
• Gain hands-on experience, learning the diverse skills you need to succeed as a leader in business.
• Work on projects where you can apply your academic knowledge, manage priorities and deadlines, participate in client meetings, and develop new skills.
• Learn new technology tools and interpret data efficiently and accurately.
• Remain flexible amid changing work priorities and project scope.
• Gain the trust of others by being forthright and honest in all interactions with others.
• Build long-lasting relationships with your intern peers, as well as other relationships that will help position you for the next stage of your career.
What you’ll need for this position:
• Education: Applicants must be enrolled in a bachelor’s or master’s degree program in Accounting (or related field) and pursuing CPA exam eligibility.
• Tax: Must have finished a tax class prior to the start of the internship
• GPA: Must be 3.0 or higher in major and overall. (Exceptions considered if a letter of recommendation from an accounting professor is submitted.)
• Hours: Availability to work 24 hours minimum per week
• Location: Availability to relocate to the internship location.
• Employment Eligibility: Must be legally authorized to work in the US on a full-time basis upon hire. (K·Coe Isom will not provide sponsorship for this position, and therefore cannot consider candidates requiring sponsorship for employment visa status now or in the future. e.g., H-1B status).
What’s in it for you:
• A people-centered culture, with humor and fun as part of our core firm values
• More freedom to grow and explore than you'll find in many internship experiences
• Consideration for full time job offers post-graduation, following successful completion of your internship
This fall, we will be conducting virtual interviews for Fall Tax Season 2022 paid internship openings.
• Cover letter (optional)
All applications must be completed by September 24, 2021 at 11:59 PST in order to be considered further as an applicant.
Questions can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org. EOE.