The Developer is responsible for the full life cycle development, implementation, production support, and performance tuning of company Databases and Data Warehouse, ERP application and its environments, Business Intelligence Reporting environments, and the integration of those systems with other applications (both internal and external).
General Description of duties:
- Maintains application infrastructure and collaborates with peers to implement new features and strategically plan for future products.
- Analyzes user specifications and requirements, designs, codes, tests, and documents new or modified data systems and applications to create robust and scalable solutions.
- Designs, develops and tests Business Intelligence solutions such as databases, data warehouses, queries and views, reports, and dashboards.
- Utilizes database and web application technologies to design, develop, and evaluate innovative business intelligence tools and automated reports.
- Consumes, designs and develops APIs.
- Tracks, monitors and analyzes performance and production issues, and implements improvements.
- Troubleshoots applications, BI tools, databases, systems, and software.
- Performs data conversions, imports, and exports of data within and between internal and external software systems.
- Integrates business intelligence platforms with enterprise systems and applications.
- Ensures documentation is created and maintained.
- Maintains code integrity and organization.
- Maintains quality and ensures responsiveness and security of applications and databases.
- Designs and implements tools and frameworks for automating report generation, identification of data-quality issues, and data governance.
- Develops code standards and processes for development projects and initiatives and ensures that they are followed.
- Evaluates and makes recommendations for acquisition and utilization of application development tools to streamline development processes.
- Manage multiple, on-going, and high priority assignments at the same time
- Work independently
- Ability to travel to different company locations
- Experience providing consultative IT programming support
- Experience with UI/UX and Front End desirable
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Understanding of database technologies
- 3 years of programming experience
- Experience with Drupal or other content management system. Custom development is preferred.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, sit, talk, and hear. This job description is not a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employees.