Digital Design Internship
PLEASE NOTE: we offer one paid position for a highly qualified candidate and 2 unpaid positions as well for more beginner designers. Please be prepared to receive either option.
Do you have a passion for graphic design, website UX, and creating compelling images that illustrate a visual story?
We are looking for 2 highly motivated students who are interested in learning more about the website design process: from understanding business requirements and customers, to sitemaps, wireframes, and final website creation. You will work with our outstanding design team to have a unique and customized experience for hands-on learning culminating in a portfolio-worthy branding, design and website case study project.
- Refine and implement design strategies
- Learn responsive design techniques and web design basics
- Opportunity for hands on experience with backend and frontend design and development on Innovative web and CMS platforms
- Access to design software such as Figma or Adobe Indesign
- Studies in Art, Design, UX/UI, Communication or other related area of study
- Strong passion for design, UX and website optimization
- Minimum of 10 hours/week with a maximum of 15 hours/week
Earn college credit at any accredited college