Experience Team Administrative Assistant
Red Envelope is seeking a Part-Time remote Experience Team Administrative Assistant for a faith-based non-profit that serves thousands of young people a year in a camp environment.
The Experience Team Administrative Assistant works in cooperation with the Experience team to advance the mission and vision of the organization. They provide administrative support and communication expertise to the team.
- Manage the Chief Experience Officer and Experience team's calendars, schedule meetings, coordinate travel arrangements, and interact with internal staff and external audiences
- Coordinate logistics for the Experience team, summer leader training, trainers, prayer teams, musicians, and campers
- Effectively communicate with Campus Recruiters, Host Partners, Summer Leaders, and Volunteers
- Meet regularly with and provide administrative support for Campus Recruiters
- Support the Recruiting team and the Hiring and Communication Manager to ensure completion of paperwork, reporting, and other tasks.
- Ability to accurately edit and organize documents
- Secure and manage all volunteer required paperwork ensuring compliance
- Assist in the creation, execution and editing of surveys. Ensure an effective compilation system is in place to analyze all post-season data with Chief Experience Officer
- Complete other duties as assigned by the Chief Experience Officer
- Commitment to the mission and ministry of the organization
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in Ministry or related field preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Proficient in Salesforce and basic computer knowledge
- Proven ability to work with details for an extended period of time in a fast paced environment
- Self-starter that is highly organized, detailed and efficient with the ability to problem solve and follow through
Working Conditions and Physical Requirements
- Must be able to lift, bend, and twist
- Ability to push and pull loads
- Must be able to lift frequently up to 35 lbs.; occasionally 35-100 lbs. with assistance
- Good hand-eye coordination
Red Envelope Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.