ABOUT ASSOCIATIONS INTERNATIONAL
Associations International is a full-service association management firm providing support for international and domestic associations. We focus on the needs of each of our partner associations, helping them build their membership, promote their missions, and support their values.
Above all, we nourish their ability to grow. And we do this by hiring diverse and talented people who drive the success of our partner associations by bringing their talents, passions, and expertise to the team. We pride ourselves on creating a culture of respect and belonging and are proud to have been named a Best Places to Work in Kentucky award recipient from 2013-2021!
ABOUT THIS ROLE
The International Coaching Federation (ICF) is the largest resource for business and personal coaches, representing more than 30,000 members and 25,000 credential holders. ICF supports and preserves the integrity of coaching through standards supported by the individual membership.
The Research Intern will work as part of a specialized team dedicated to gathering insights about ICF members as well as the global coaching industry. The Research Intern will develop and launch surveys, to gather results for analysis.
- Assist research team in through the survey development process. This includes survey design/creation, programming, analysis/cross tabulations and reporting.
- Read, code and analyze open-ended survey questions data
- Propose ideas for continual improvement of the quality and efficiency of Research operations
- Perform administrative tasks as necessary to support ICF Member and Industry Research team
- Perform overflow duties as assigned
REQUIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- In process of obtaining a bachelor’s degree
- Strong organizational skills and time management skills.
- Demonstrate the highest level of ethical behavior.
- Maintain a mindset of continuous improvement and creative problem-prevention and problem-solving.
- Work accurately with close attention to detail.
- Excellent oral and written communications.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and related software
- Experience using survey software platforms (e.g. Survey Monkey, Qualtrics, etc.)
- Project management skills and team player
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work independently on multiple projects and deadlines
WHY JOIN ASSOCIATIONS INTERNATIONAL?
- Flexibility: remote, hybrid, and in office roles available
- Competitive Compensation: based on skills and experience
- Culture: Best Places to Work in Kentucky award recipient 2013- 2021.
- Mission: this role supports the growth of our non-profit member partner
Associations International is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. AI recruits, employs, trains, compensates, and promotes regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires support in applying, please reach out to our HR team at 859-219-3567.