American Senior Communities offers multiple locations throughout Indiana. See our website!
What will you be doing and how will you make a difference at American Senior Communities?
- Making a difference in the lives of the patients we serve by providing them care and compassion
- Acting as a positive teammate to fellow employees by helping onboard new teammates.
- You will build relationships with other team members, family members, and residents by communicating in a positive, caring, and professional manner.
- You will assume the planning, responsibility, and accountability for resident care of a designated unit.
Our commitment to our team members:
- PayActiv – Have immediate access to up to 50% for your pay
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance available - Plans starting as low as $20 a week
- Tuition assistance and up to $500 for certifications
- Telehealth options also available
- Nurse & CNA preceptor program – Become a mentor and get paid!
- Grow our staff thru the O2NE program that offers fully paid LPN or RN higher education and training
- Paid Time Off
- Generous Employee Referral Program
- Workforce Chaplains: Confidential, non-denomination resource available for anyone in the ASC family
- Demonstrates C.A.R.E. values to our residents, family members, customers and staff
- Valid Indiana Nurse License
We are Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran and other protected categories.