Part-time Student Digital Media Intern
IU Studios specializes in marketing and strategic communications. IU Studios also partners with campuses, schools, and units across the university to achieve specific measurable business goals. In this role you will grow your marketing skills and gain highly desirable hands-on, real world experience employers are looking for.
We are looking for an organized, motivated, reliable student looking for an internship that will help you grow, gain real-world experience, learn how to work collaboratively in an integrated marketing team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Use tools provided to properly tag and name ads in social media accounts, training provided.
- Input paid social media campaigns using creative provided (Note: you will not be responsible for creating ad images or ad text)
- Evaluate organic social media post performance reports to select top performers to use as boosted content in remarketing campaigns, tracking performance of different type of content to surface trends in best and worst performing content
- Evaluate ad performance and make recommendations for targeting or content adjustments based on performance
- Compile and analyze key metrics for ads and communicate findings with paid media team
- Currently enrolled as a student at Indiana University.
- Currently enrolled as a student in advertising, marketing, business, or communications.
- Strong communication skills.
- Analytical mind and good with numbers.
- Familiarity with Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat and Twitter.
- Eager to learn and respond to constructive feedback.
- Sound judgement, strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and collaborate with analytics and content teams.
- A great attitude and a teamwork-focused approach.
- Ideal candidates have experience using social media platforms, comfort with math and budgets.
- Experience with Excel.
This position could be located in Bloomington, Indiana or Indianapolis, Indiana.
This position can be mostly remote with occasional need for in-person meetings to collaborate or work on special projects.
$12 to $14 an hour based on experience.