Executive Assistant/ Public Relations Intern
We’re looking for an intern to work 10 hours/week with a detail and process-oriented mind to join our marketing team. Uvii is seeking an experienced, polished, energetic, and engaging Executive Assistant intern to support the CEO. The ideal candidate can seamlessly handle all the core parts of a high-level EA position and have the ability to think and operate strategically and be highly proactive. For this person, no task is too small or, over time, too large. The ideal candidate will be collaborative, flexible, and an excellent multi-tasker. In addition, this candidate will have a good energy about them, be detail-oriented, and have a positive and engaging personality. This position is great for any Legal Studies, Public Relations, Policy, Marketing, Communications, or Supply Chain majors who need experience in a fast-paced environment and exposure to the technology industry.
Our mission is to create avenues of equitable engagement and build a product for students, parents, and teachers to access course content from anywhere and everywhere. Our mobile application is the first learning platform designed for mobile, with multimedia response tools (video, audio, text) and micro-assessment tools to track student engagement and increase institutional retention.
- Heavy, intricate calendar management on multiple calendars – working closely with multiple senior stakeholders.
- Manage and book Executive’s travel
- Keep Executive organized with meeting materials and immediate priorities (who needs what by when); this may include inbox management and communication/response strategies.
- Coordinate with peers on the Admin team, including the Executive’s other EA who handles the personal matters primarily
- MUST have high regard for family and employee confidentiality
- Ad hoc projects as needed
- Internal and External Relations must be managed with a shared load of CEO
- Proven ability to collaborate in an administrative team environment
- Proactive, forward-thinking
- Ability to manage up
- Exceptional judgment
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint), professional etiquette via phone and email, spelling and pronunciation are essential.