We’re looking for an intern to work 10 hours/week with detail and process-oriented mind to join our business team. The position will help in the development and implementation of policies and practices for financial management, payroll, budget control, accounting, and so on. By getting hands-on experience by working under a finance director or accountant, he/she is able to understand and follow financial trends. He/She can practically apply his/her theoretical knowledge of financial laws, government policies in his/her day-to-day work at a finance company. Our mission is to create avenues of equitable engagement and build a product for students, parents, and teachers to access course content from anywhere and everywhere. Our mobile application is the first learning platform designed for mobile, with multimedia response tools (video, audio, text) and micro-assessment tools to track student engagement and increase institutional retention
Our platform serves institutions of higher education, K-12 ecosystems, and enterprise education solutions. Backed by Camelback Ventures and Google Black Founders Fund, and more, Uvii is an early-stage start-up with significant opportunity to work directly with the Founder and senior team members.
- Work under the supervision of the business services division management and must follow the accounting or auditing process
- Collect, understand, process, verify and report accounting related-information to his/her vertical head
- Given professional analytical and management support work assignments
- Assistance may be required in the preparation of monthly or weekly financial reports
- Develop and utilize spreadsheets, databases and other computer applications
- Manage specialized information, reports, forms dealing with fees, billing, tracking of projects, etc.
- Enter information into the financial accounting system of the company
- Expertise in numbers and good math skills are very important
- Must have knowledge of the basic principles and practices of accounting and financial analysis
- Must be able to collect, evaluate and interpret data, in both statistical and narrative form Should be capable of preparing files and maintaining records and documentation
- Should have good written and oral communication skills
- Other skills required are related to problem-solving, entering and verifying data, knowledge of computers, various software applications, and standard office equipment